Pubdetout :: Forum de pub pour forums, site web, blogs, toplists Index du Forum
Pubdetout :: Forum de pub pour forums, site web, blogs, toplists Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HDTV Kurt Vile^- Smoke Ring For.My Halo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pubdetout :: Forum de pub pour forums, site web, blogs, toplists Index du Forum -> AUTRES -> Classement de la semaine
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nimrohalla
publicitaire

Masculin
Console: DS
Point(s): 131
Moyenne de points: 1,09

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 01:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV Kurt Vile^- Smoke Ring For.My Halo Répondre en citant

Kurt Vile - Smoke Ring For My Halo > urlin.us/2bb6t

That's,,,,not,,,,at,,,,all,,,,the,,,,case,,,,hereone,,,,filled,,,,with,,,,engaging,,,,unfocused,,,,melancholia^,,,,"MOJO's,,,,Top,,,,50,,,,Albums,,,,Of,,,,2011"thelineofbestfit.comReflecting,,,upon,,,the,,,album,,,in,,,2013,,,,Vile,,,stated,,,,"I,,,proved,,,myself,,,with,,,Smoke,,,RingThe,,,,album,,,,was,,,,released,,,,to,,,,critical,,,,acclaim,,,,upon,,,,its,,,,release,,,,,with,,,,Mojo,,,,placing,,,,the,,,,album,,,,at,,,,#12,,,,on,,,,its,,,,"Top,,,,50,,,,albums,,,,of,,,,2011",,,,list,[2],,,,while,,,,Uncut,,,,placed,,,,the,,,,album,,,,at,,,,number,,,,14[3],,,,and,,,,Pitchfork,,,,placed,,,,the,,,,album,,,,at,,,,number,,,,16.[4]Kurt,,,,Vile,,,,&,,,,the,,,,Violators[edit]Pitchfork,,,MediaHe,,,can,,,be,,,quick,,,,as,,,on,,,the,,,strong-jawed,,,,electric,,,groove,,,of,,,"Puppet,,,to,,,the,,,Man",,,,when,,,he,,,opens,,,,"I,,,bet,,,by,,,now,,,you,,,probably,,,think,,,I'm,,,a,,,puppet,,,to,,,the,,,manChildish,,,,Prodigy,,,,Smoke,,,,Ring,,,,for,,,,My,,,,Halo,,,,Wakin,,,,on,,,,a,,,,Pretty,,,,Daze,,,,b'lieve,,,,I'm,,,,goin,,,,down^,,Denney,,,Alex,,(March,,2,,,2011)This,,,may,,,or,,,may,,,not,,,increase,,,the,,,value,,,of,,,the,,,album,,,itself,,,,as,,,this,,,is,,,clearly,,,a,,,misprintAll,,songs,,written,,by,,Kurt,,Vile,,except,,where,,notedIn,,,an,,,age,,,where,,,angst,,,is,,,delivered,,,with,,,the,,,subtlety,,,of,,,a,,,laser,,,light,,,show,,,,its,,,nice,,,to,,,hear,,,some,,,good,,,,old-fashioned,,,,smokin-and-drinkin-cheap-beers-on-the-porch-with-your-friends-style,,,pessimismReception[edit]"Q&A:,,,,Kurt,,,,Vile,,,,on,,,,His,,,,Favorite,,,,Bob,,,,Seger,,,,Song,,,,and,,,,the,,,,Neil,,,,Young,,,,Solo,,,,That,,,,Changed,,,,His,,,,Life"We,,had,,kind,,of,,a,,shitty,,rental,,van,,and,,it,,was,,the,,first,,time,,we,,were,,all,,together,,for,,that,,longOh,,,,well,,,,,it,,,,didn't,,,,cost,,,,a,,,,lot,,,,,so,,,,it,,,,will,,,,be,,,,enjoyedEPs,,,The,,,Hunchback,,,EP,,,Square,,,Shells,,,So,,,Outta,,,Reach,,,It's,,,a,,,Big,,,World,,,Out,,,There,,,(And,,,I,,,Am,,,Scared),,,Singles,,,"He's,,,Alright",,,The,,,War,,,on,,,Drugs,,,Wagonwheel,,,Blues,,,Slave,,,Ambient,,,Related,,,articles,,,The,,,War,,,on,,,Drugs,,,Sore,,,Eros,,,Swirlies,,,Harvey,,,Milk,,,Priestess,,,^,,Hermes,,,Will,,(March,,8,,,2011)The,,album,,was,,produced,,by,,John,,Agnello,,,Kurt,,Vile,,and,,his,,backing,,band,,,the,,ViolatorsThis,,,is,,,a,,,re-pressMay,,2011Publication,,,Country,,,Accolade,,,Rank,,,NME,,,UK,,,50,,,BEST,,,ALBUMS,,,OF,,,2011,,,5[21],,,Mojo,,,UK,,,Albums,,,Of,,,The,,,Year,,,12[22],,,Paste,,,US,,,Pastes,,,Top,,,50,,,Albums,,,Of,,,2011,,,44[23],,,Pitchfork,,,US,,,The,,,Top,,,50,,,Albums,,,of,,,2011,,,16[24],,,PopMatters,,,US,,,The,,,75,,,Best,,,Albums,,,of,,,2011,,,11[25],,,Q,,,UK,,,Qs,,,50,,,Best,,,Albums,,,Of,,,2011,,,16[26],,,Rolling,,,Stone,,,US,,,Rolling,,,Stone,,,Best,,,Albums,,,2011,,,39[27],,,Spin,,,US,,,SPIN's,,,50,,,Best,,,Albums,,,of,,,2011,,,4[28],,,Stereogum,,,US,,,Stereogums,,,Top,,,50,,,Albums,,,Of,,,2011,,,34[29],,,Uncut,,,UK,,,Uncuts,,,Top,,,50,,,Albums,,,Of,,,2011,,,14[30],,,gogoyoko,,,ICL,,,gogoyoko,,,albums,,,of,,,the,,,year,,,2011,,,1[31],,,Track,,,,listing[edit]We're,,eavesdropping,,on,,the,,most,,private,,of,,dialogsAt,,,points,,,it,,,was,,,like,,,Lord,,,of,,,the,,,Flies,,,,everyone,,,ready,,,to,,,eat,,,each,,,other,,,up,,,,and,,,then,,,were,,,suddenly,,,like,,,best,,,friends,,,again^,,,^,,,^,,,^,,,^,,,^,,,^,,,^,,,^,,,^,,,^,,,They,,,were,,,super-religious,,,but,,,not,,,like,,,over-the-top,,,to,,,the,,,point,,,it,,,turns,,,negativeAs,,,far,,,as,,,I,,,could,,,tell,,,,Side,,,A,,,sounds,,,fine,,,on,,,this,,,one,,,,but,,,Side,,,B,,,,yeah,,,But,,it,,didn't,,feel,,exactly,,me f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 01:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Pubdetout :: Forum de pub pour forums, site web, blogs, toplists Index du Forum -> AUTRES -> Classement de la semaine Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation